Easily manage requests through automated scheduling and take advantage of the single system that provides omnichannel communications for seamless operations across all channels!
What is a customer service CRM?
- A customer service CRM is a software application that helps businesses manage and track customer interactions and complaints. It can also help businesses automate some customer service tasks, such as ticket management or routing calls to the appropriate agent.
- One of the main challenges for businesses when it comes to customer service is that it can be difficult to keep track of all of the interactions that take place with customers.
- With Creysto customer service CRM, businesses will be able to keep track of all communications with customers, as well as the history of each interaction. This will help businesses to better serve their customers, as they will be able to more easily access information about past interactions and complaints. Additionally, businesses will be able to track customer satisfaction levels more.
Why is Creysto customer service CRM a better choice for you?
Streamline your workflows
- Use the automation features (that can be built based on the request) to automate repetitive tasks.
- Use custom reports and dashboards to get a better overview of your data. This can help you identify trends and areas that need improvement.
- Take advantage of the collaboration features to improve communication and coordination within your team.
Create consistent communications
- Set up scanned responses and standard operating procedures for your team. By creating a set of repeatable processes, you can ensure that all communication with customers is timely, accurate, and professional.
- Track customer interactions and resolutions, so you can identify any areas where further improvement is needed.
Summarize valuable analytics
- Track customer journeys and interactions. This data can give you insights into where customers are getting stuck, or which areas of your website or product they’re struggling with.
- Use CREYSTO’s robust reporting tools to generate customized reports on your customer service data.
- Identify trends or issues that may be impacting your customers’ satisfaction levels.
Provide Omni Channel Support
- Businesses can manage customer interactions across all channels, including phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Monitor all your conversations and through various reports determine the calling performance.
How can our Customer Service CRM help you?
- Keep track of customer data and orders in one place.
- You can escalate tickets, liaise with departments, and get special teams involved.
- Learn why they liked or disliked you and your product by tracking their ratings.
- Have a tracker for premium customers who contact you.
Omni Channel Support
- Let customers contact you via phone, email, chat, or social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Cloud telephony for low-cost, better outreach. Set up an IVR with custom messages.
- Record all conversations and track calling performance (number of calls received, number of calls made, average talk time, average handle time, average wrap time, etc.)
- Conference calls, escalate to supervisors, and easily handle customer questions.
Performance & Analytics
- Customize the exhibited custom reports to meet your needs.
- Track what matters to you and management with a custom dashboard.
- You can easily change dashboards, add new items, and remove unwanted ones.
- Download parameters from every app page
- Telephony Integration – Call or schedule calls from the application.
- Email Integration – Send emails to coworkers, vendors, partners, and customers with a template to avoid human error.
- SMS & WhatsApp Integration – Send standard SMS responses, payment links, and product promotion information with a click.
Why CREYSTO CRM for customer service?
CREYSTO customer service CRM software offers many business-friendly features, including:
- A centralized database that stores customer data for easy access and tracking.
- A help desk module to track and manage customer inquiries and issues
- Customizable templates for emails and letters to send to customers
- Automated workflows that streamline managing customer interactions
- Reports and dashboards that show how the company is performing in customer service.